Community

Natsume's Community Forums  

Go Back   Natsume's Community Forums > Natsume > General

Old 01-08-2017, 11:52 AM   #31681
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

@SakuMo: Ugh, Red's Pikachu in Silver was bad enough. I'd hate to see what it's like now with all that's come out since then. Super Pikachu maybe? xD Wow, he's that strong? o.o I see. The harder difficulties require a really good team huh?

Ouch. x_x I know how you feel. At least you weren't without power for very long!

@Fyre: Wha? o.o That's a lot of snow! Hanging out until it melts is an excellent idea. xD

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!
Light Wave Magi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:13 AM   #31682
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraMota

I think he hit me with Electro Ball, which does more damage the bigger the speed disparity. Considering Muk is slow as heck and he was a good 10 levels stronger...I died. Gastrodon earthquaked in retaliation.

SakuMo Plays Stuff
3DS FC: 5112-3585-0203
SakuMo Makes Stuff
SakuraMota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 01:36 PM   #31683
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

Electro Ball? Definitely ouch on that one. x_x Yeah, Muk doesn't do so well against that. D: Haha, go Gastrodon! So if I want to use a heavy Pokemon on his Pikachu, better to make sure Electric attacks don't work on it?

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!
Old 01-15-2017, 03:49 PM   #31684
LittleFarmGirl
Senior Farmer

I feel for ya Fyre. I remember you are a bit south of me and you guys got hammered with snow. Where as we got away with only two inches.

I loved grabbing all of the beast Pokemon, but way did we have to catch more than one to clear the mission? I am currently tracking down the rest of the Tapu's..... But I am having trouble catching them. Thank goodness for saving before the faceoff, but still. It's aggravating when they won't stay in the poke ball you throw only to have them faint two turns later because they refuse to stay in the ball.

I have been wrapped up in my own little world as of late. I had a piece of a dream I remembered and upon waking I played with the idea a bit more and then got really excited because I thought it would be a great idea for a book. I even have enough for two if not three books. Unlike my other book ideas, I am really excited about this one. Instead of taking the time to flesh out the characters and details of every little thing before writing it, I'm just writing it. As if it is writing itself and the details will just work themselves out as I go.

How has everyone been?
LittleFarmGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:49 AM   #31685
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

Hi Little! =D

It was a pain to search for all those Ultra Beasts, but worth it in the end. Some of them can be pretty useful. The only Tapu that annoyed me was the one you can't save before facing (right after you beat the Elite 4 and become champion). I don't know how many different Poke Balls I threw at it. xD Because they use all their moves and start hurting themselves, right? For some reason, Timer Balls were useless for me in catching them. Did you try using any on them?

That sounds awesome! If you've got an idea for a book with the potential for more, I say go for it! I wish you luck with it!

I'm doing okay. Just been relaxing and playing Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment when I'm not busy. The weather has been a little nuts the last couple of weeks for me. We've had a couple days that almost reached 70. o.o

Old 01-16-2017, 04:39 PM   #31686
LittleFarmGirl
Senior Farmer

So I have been having headaches for nearly a week straight and my eyes have been hurting. I figured it's well past the time to have my eyes examined, so I went and I am in need of glasses for distance. Without insurance it was a hefty price tag for everything..... $320. Well, to be more specific, my insurance doesn't cover eyes. Luckily I have had a prosperous beginning to the year and was able to do it and my new glasses should be in by the end of the week. I wish I had just a bit more as I would have liked a second pair and it would have been 20% off the second one. Oh well, I can go back in a month or so and order the second pair.

Hopefully once I have the glasses my headaches will subside. It's hard to do anything with headaches day after day.

That's all from my corner. I hope everyone had a good day.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #31687
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraMota

@Little: Sounds like migraines. :c Hopefully the glasses will fix it. Whenever I get a new prescription, I tend to get headaches because of how my vision is (one eyes is near-sighted, the other is far-sighted). Every prescription change is an adjustment, and everything wobbles when I walk for a while because my brain is freaking out trying to adjust. In the meantime, maybe try some Excedrin or some other migraine med? Maybe it'll help.

I am contemplating a second cup of coffee atm because I am just not awake today. I tried to put the coffee pot in the fridge with the cream, and I am just feeling like a zombie today. -__-

SakuMo Plays Stuff
3DS FC: 5112-3585-0203
SakuMo Makes Stuff
SakuraMota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:59 PM   #31688
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

@Little: Sorry to hear about your headaches. Hopefully the glasses will fix things. I was like that as well with trying to see things farther away until I got mine. Like SakuMo said, it will take time for you to adjust to having them. I know when I first got mine, I ended up banging my knee off of my Dad's truck just trying to get in. xD Hopefully nothing like that happens to you.

Old 01-17-2017, 04:12 PM   #31689
LittleFarmGirl
Senior Farmer

I'm sure there will be an adjustment period. I just hope it makes the headaches go away. I have been next to useless this last week. I want to be writing my book and can barely focus for more than a few moments to do too much. The lenses are supposed to be anti glare blu light? I guess it helps with glare from electronics as well as those darn led headlights people are noe driving with that blind me at night.

I have been playing my 3ds a lot so that along with tv... Basically anything backlit is probably something I should be staying away from, but hard to do when it's kind of become the normal part of my day.

@Sakura - sounds like my husbands prescription. It must challenging when you have to get used to a new pair. The left side trying to do one while the right is doing the opposite. At least both of my eyes have the same issue.

@Light - Ouch! That sounds like it hurt.

Okay, going to be good and get off of here. Trying to limit my computer time for now.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:31 PM   #31690
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

Those sound like good lenses to have. Anti-glare is a must it seems these days. Yeah, those people really ought to know when to turn those things down. x_x I hope things get better for you once you get your glasses Little!

Yeah, it hurt a bit. I was hopping around for a second before I finally got in the truck. I wasn't used to the glasses yet, so I was trying to be careful about what I did. Especially when it came to going down steps.

Tags
chat, random