Community

Natsume's Community Forums  

Go Back   Natsume's Community Forums > Natsume > General

Old 02-08-2017, 04:58 AM   #31711
Spitfyre
The Sixth Hokage

@ Light- I was practicing a dance for 4 and a half hours, LOL. It was a lot of jumping around and my leg wasn't having it.

And i know! Today it's going to be around 60 degrees, but tomorrow it's dropping down to 30 and snowing all day. It's crazy. >.>
Old 02-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #31712
LittleFarmGirl
Senior Farmer

@Sakura - Sorry to hear about your Hubby's grandfather. I am sure you'll do your best to support Claire through the loss. I'm also sorry to hear that illness has descended upon the household. That's never fun.

@Fyre - I'm in the same boat as you with this up coming storm since I'm about an hour north of you, if I remember correctly. I'm not looking forward to it. I hope your leg muscles get a chance to rest and feel better soon.

As for myself, I can't say I'm sick, but I can say that I know my body well enough to know that I am "off." Just enough of an unsettled stomach to make me unsure of eating. Though once I start eating I find I am hungry and everything stays down. Just enough tiredness that I can tell it's more than usual. Add to that, that I can't seem to focus on anything.

I picked up Yoshi's Wooly World. I haven't been able to stay focused enough to really get into yet. It looks promising and fun. I am sure I will enjoy it once I am myself again.
LittleFarmGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:33 AM   #31713
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

@Fyre: Ah, I see. xD What kind of dance were you practicing? And I hope your leg feels better soon!

It started snowing last night. x_x I like snow, but not when crazy stuff like this happens. It had been raining earlier too! xD

@Little: Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling like yourself lately. I hope you don't end up sick, and get well soon!

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!
Light Wave Magi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:45 AM   #31714
Spitfyre
The Sixth Hokage

We have a blizzard warning until about 7 tonight. It's a mess outside. Class was canceled so I plan to stay in bed and relax. I don't have class again till Monday so i have some time to take it easy.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:09 AM   #31715
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

That's good then. Hopefully your leg heals up by then Fyre! Yeah, we got hammered with snow all day yesterday too. Again, it was nuts. xD

I am Lastation's CPU Knight. Guardian of the landmass and protector of Noire/Lady Black Heart!
Old 02-11-2017, 04:35 PM   #31716
LittleFarmGirl
Senior Farmer

So we got slammed with 13 inches of snow the other day and now we are expecting another 18-24 inches from Sunday into Monday!! I saw a meme on Facebook "Game of Thrones" themed that said Brace yourselves winter is coming. The entire thing. All at once. In one weekend. That feels about right.

I completed chapter four of my book the other day. I know what I want chapter five to be, but I am struggling to start it. I think I just need to sit in the mind of the main character for a bit to get a better feel for what she's going through and how she is going to react to things. It's hard because it's not something I have personally experienced, so I am reaching a bit. I did watch a movie the other day that gave me a better insight into the world of children/teens that have gone through the foster system.

Anyway, not much to report other than that from here. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
LittleFarmGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:24 AM   #31717
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

More snow is on the way huh? x_x My mom said the same thing, but not how many inches. My aunt said it's about 61 outside here right now, so the temp would have to drop sharply for me to see any of that. Haha, hearing about that meme reminds me of the Sean Bean one.

That's great to hear! It's tough when you're writing a book and your characters go through things you yourself haven't. I think you'll do fine with it though. Keep up the good work Little!

As for me, I'm gonna take a walk in a bit while the weather is semi-nice.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:58 AM   #31718
SakuraMota
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraMota

Hope you're all doing okay. The funeral was last Saturday. It went well, and Clair handled it okay, all things considered. Now things are back to normal.

In other sad news, my parents lost one of their cats to a hawk. :c There's a big one nesting in the tree on the side of my parents' house, and they're debating on calling wildlife control before it gets another pet.

SakuMo Plays Stuff
3DS FC: 5112-3585-0203
SakuMo Makes Stuff
SakuraMota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:22 AM   #31719
Light Wave Magi
Lastation's CPU Knight

Hi SakuMo!

It's good to hear she handled it okay. It's tough when your her age and you go through something like that. My one grandfather died when I was about her age, but I don't think I handled it as well. Hope things continue to be on the mend for all of you!

Aww, that poor kitty! D: Sorry to hear that a hawk got to it. Would wildlife control move the hawk and its nest?

Old 02-17-2017, 08:45 PM   #31720
Spitfyre
The Sixth Hokage

Hi all. The snow is finally melting and i can see the grass again, and it's supposed to be warm this weekend so im excited for that. I can't wait for spring... >.>

Tags
chat, random